How we packing the kiosk to secure it will not be broken on the sea
The most concern of our customers is about the shipping. They are usually worried about the kiosk will be broken on the shipping. That is a big problem. Because the kiosk will be on the sea for a long time.
The full container will safety than bulk cargo. Because the bulk cargo not only your products, it will have different products from different buyers. That is why we usually suggest to booking a full container.
If you booking the full container, you can buy other products in China and send to our factory we loading it together with the kiosk. The full container will have enough space to fit in so no worries.
How do we packing the kiosk?
The whole kiosk we will pack divided into a few parts. The package is foam inside and wooden box outside which is very strong and safe.
1. EPE foam & Bubble Film
- Is EPE foam safe?
It is a closed cell foam, which is flexible and lightweight. An environmentally-friendly product, it can be recycled easily, and is 100% non-toxic… Expanded polyethylene ( EPE ) is an impact absorbing foam.
2. Corner Guard
3. Whole Polyfoam Protection ( Main use characteristics )
- Light weight. Part of the space of the EPS packaging product is replaced by gas, which contains 3 to 6 million independent closed bubbles per cubic centimeter. Therefore, it is several times to several tens of times larger than plastic.
- Good thermal insulation.
- Sound insulation performance is good.
- It has the ability to absorb shock loads.
- Anti-aging, corrosion performance. Except for prolonged exposure to high energy radiation, the product has no obvious aging. It can withstand many chemicals.
4. Wooden box outside packing
The last step is we will use the wooden box for the outside package. And if the kiosk has the glass inside, we will stick on “ Fragile logo”. Also we will buy the insurance for you. If anything broken, we will claim for compensation.