A bar counter is a specially designed counter or display area where people can sit and enjoy drinks or food. It is typically found in wine bars, juice bars, saloons, taverns, pubs, and clubs. The name “bar” comes from the countertop where drinks are served. Unlike a dining table or reception counter, a bar counter is designed for people to sit around and enjoy their drinks or meals. It serves both a reception and service function. At our company, we offer a wide range of bar counters for sale, including the popular LED bar counter. This bar table is fitted with color LED lights that can illuminate the entire counter, creating a stunning and charming ambiance. The materials used to make bar counters are typically metal or wood. If you are looking for a unique and stylish addition to your restaurant or bar, consider purchasing one of our high-quality bar counters for sale.
A restaurant bar counter is a raised surface in a restaurant that is used as a space for customers to sit and order drinks or food. It is typically located near the bar area and can be made of various materials such as wood, marble, or granite. The bar counter is often the focal point of the restaurant and may be designed with features such as lighting, mirrors, and decorative elements to create a welcoming atmosphere for guests.
How To Make A Bar Counter Design
Design is the first step you want to make a bar counter, Whether used in a restaurant or a cafe, a proper design is always the essential way to give your customer a great impression, Here are some tips when you create a bar counter design:
- 1. Determine the Purpose: Determine what the counter will be used for, whether it is for serving drinks or food, or both.
- 2. Choose a Style: Decide on the style of the bar counter. Do you want it to be modern or traditional? Rustic or industrial? This will help guide your design choices.
- 3. Select Materials: Choose materials that align with the style of the counter. Wood, granite, marble, and concrete are common materials for bar counters.
- 4. Consider the Layout: Consider the layout of the space where the counter will be placed. Make sure there is enough room for guests to sit comfortably and for bartenders to work efficiently.
- 5. Plan for Storage: Plan for storage space underneath the counter for items such as glasses, bottles, and equipment.
- 6. Lighting: Plan for lighting above and below the counter. This will enhance the ambiance and make it easier for guests to see the menu and their drinks.
- 7. Add Finishing Touches: Add finishing touches such as decorative elements, signage, or branding to make the counter unique and memorable.
- 8. Seek Professional Help: If you have little experience in designing a bar counter, you may want to consult with a professional interior designer or architect to ensure that your design is functional, safe, and adheres to local building codes.
Advantages of Using Bar Counter in Your Shop
- 1. Increased customer engagement: Bar counters bring customers closer to the bartender, creating a more engaging and personalized experience. This interaction can lead to building stronger relationships with customers, resulting in repeat business and positive word of mouth.
- 2. Efficient use of space: Bar counters utilize vertical space and require less square footage than traditional tables and chairs, making them ideal for smaller venues or those with limited space.
- 3. Increased capacity: Bar counters can accommodate more patrons than traditional tables and chairs, allowing venues to serve more customers and increase revenue.
- 4. Versatility: Bar counters can be designed in various styles and sizes to fit the specific needs of a venue. They can also be used for multiple purposes, such as serving food, displaying merchandise, or as a workspace for bartenders.
- 5. Easy to clean: Bar counters are typically made of durable materials such as stainless steel, granite, or quartz, which are easy to clean and maintain. This makes them a hygienic option for food and beverage service.
Styles & Types
There are many bar counter styles and types in the market, but the most popular ones are LED bar counter, stone bar counter and solid wood bar counter:
- The LED bar counter is a bar counter that has LED lights installed in it. The lights can be programmed to change colors and can create a unique ambiance in the bar.
- A solid wood bar counter is a bar counter that is made entirely of wood. This type of bar counter can have different finishes such as matte, polished, or natural. The wood used can be different types such as oak, mahogany, or cherrywood.
- A stone bar counter is a bar counter that is made of stone. This type of bar counter can be made of granite, marble, or quartz. Stone bar counters are known for their durability and elegance.
The main difference between these three types of bar counters is the material used to make them. LED bar counters are made of a combination of materials such as metal and acrylic, while solid wood bar counters are made of wood, and stone bar counters are made of stone. Each type of bar counter has its own unique features and benefits.
There are many materials that can be used for a bar counter, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Here are a few popular options:
- 1. Granite: Granite is a durable and attractive natural stone that is resistant to scratches, heat, and stains. It is available in a variety of colors and patterns, making it easy to match with different decor styles.
- 2. Wood: Wood is a classic choice for bar counters, offering warmth and character. However, it requires regular maintenance and can be vulnerable to scratches and water damage.
- 3. Stainless steel: Stainless steel is a sleek and modern option that is easy to clean and highly resistant to damage. However, it can be prone to showing fingerprints and scratches.
- 4. Concrete: Concrete is a durable and versatile material that can be customized with different colors and finishes. It is also resistant to heat and stains. However, it can be prone to cracking and may require periodic sealing.
- 5. Quartz: Quartz is a synthetic material made from crushed quartz and resin. It is highly durable, easy to clean, and available in a wide range of colors and patterns.
Ultimately, the material you choose for a bar counter will depend on your budget, style preferences, and functional needs.
Height: The standard height for a bar counter is 42 inches or 107 centimeters. This height is set to allow comfortable seating on bar stools, which typically have a seat height of 30 inches or 76 centimeters. The higher counter height also provides adequate space for bartenders to work and prepare drinks without having to bend down. The height also creates a visual separation between the bar area and the rest of the room, which can be important in creating a distinct atmosphere and defining the space.
Width: the width of a bar counter depends on several factors such as the available space, the number of customers expected to be served, and the type of service to be offered. Generally, the width of a bar counter ranges between 18 to 30 inches. A wider bar counter allows for more space for bartenders to prepare drinks, while a narrower bar counter may be more suitable for smaller spaces or limited service. Ultimately, the width of a bar counter should be determined by the specific needs and requirements of the establishment.
How To Choose The Right Bar Counters
However, I can provide you with some tips to consider when choosing the right bar counters:
- 1. Size and space: Consider the size of the bar area and the available space. You want to make sure that the bar counter fits the area and allows enough space for guests to move around.
- 2. Style and design: Choose a bar counter that matches the overall style and design of the space. The color, texture, and material of the counter should complement the decor.
- 3. Functionality: Consider the purpose of the bar counter. Will it be used for serving drinks only, or will it also serve as storage? Make sure that the counter can serve its intended purpose.
- 4. Durability and maintenance: Choose a bar counter that is easy to clean and maintain. The material should also be durable and able to withstand wear and tear.
- 5. Budget: Set a budget for the bar counter and stick to it. There are a variety of options available at different price points, so it is important to find one that fits your budget.
Custom Bar Counter For Sale
Looking to furnish your restaurant or club with a unique and modern bar counter? Look no further than Unique Kiosk, a professional commercial counter display and bar counter manufacturer located in China. Our catalog features a wide variety of bar counter designs, all made with high-quality materials at a competitive price due to our lower raw material and labor costs.
Our bar counters are not only fashionable but also functional. They are removable for space-saving convenience, easy to clean, and available for OEM customization. With over 20 years of experience exporting bar counters all over the world, our skilled craftsmen and experienced workers, along with our talented design team, can bring any ideas you have in mind to live.
Design is the most important aspect of building a bar counter, and Unique Kiosk offers a wide variety of different styles to fit any floor layout or decor. Our solid wood, plywood, and veneer frames, along with marble and stone countertops, make for a unique and high-quality finished product.
So why choose Unique Kiosk for your bar counter needs? Our quick response time, smooth communication, sincere service attitude, ability to customize to meet your needs, and support of small and large orders alike make us a reliable and fast option for your business. Take a look at our catalog and get inspired by the best bar counter ideas in the market today.