How to clean & maintain display racks in store ?
Display racks are widely used in daily department retail stores and fast consumer goods industry. Many enterprises also publicize display products to find customized manufacturers. Retail store fixtures & display racks need to be cleaned up in time for a long time.
So, how to clean up the display shelves?
Let me tell you how to clean up all kinds of display shelves in five steps:
- Wash the display rack with clean water and dry it with soft cotton cloth. Do not use any abrasive detergent, cloth or paper towel, and any acid detergent, polishing abrasive or detergent or soap to wipe the surface of the display rack.
- Chromium-plated surface will degrade the gloss of the display rack surface and directly affect the surface quality due to the long-term residue of various detergents and bath lotions used in peacetime. Please clean the surface of the display rack with soft cloth at least once a week, preferably with neutral detergent.
- For the stubborn dirt, surface dirt film and stain which are hard to remove, please use mild liquid cleaner, colorless glass cleaner or polishing liquid without abrasion, and then clean the display shelf with clean water and dry it with soft cotton cloth.
- You can use a wet cotton cloth coated with toothpaste and soap, gently wipe the display rack, and then clean it with clean water.
- Wax oil with strong decontamination ability can be applied on clean white cotton cloth to thoroughly clean the whole display rack. The period is usually 3 months, which can prolong the life of the display rack. Keep in mind that every time you finish cleaning, you must wipe the water stain dry, otherwise there may be water stain and dirt on the surface of the pendant.