The most important thing to open a cosmetics kiosk is to choose a cosmetics counter that suits the style of the store. A good display cabinet can drive the products you sell. The counter should be innovative and have its own characteristics, so custom display cabinets are very important. Today, I will share a unique cosmetics kiosk with you, hoping to help you choose the right cosmetic counter.
How to decoration cosmetics kiosk
Due to the unique style and creativity, it will also increase the traffic of the store. Decoration can add points to your store and attract customers to buy. When designing a cosmetic counter, in addition to adapting to the requirements and location of the mall. We should also consider how to match the corners and lines of the counter style. When designing, we can make some curved cosmetic counters appropriately to make your counter more unique and high-end. If conditions permit, you can place the lamp in an arc position, which will be more attractive.
This cute cosmetics kiosk covers an area of 5m by 2m. The two front counters displaying cosmetic samples are set up next to the entrance for customers to choose from. 3 layers display cabinets next to them used to place more cosmetics. The backside has 2 working counter with mirrors, clients can enjoy cosmetics service here. On the top wall has a large TV player for advertising. Besides, you can share successful cases in the poster in the middle to gain more trust from new customers. Meanwhile, the right wall with shelves to showcase items in a good way. The LOGO surrounds the top of the cabinet, so customers can see your shop wherever they are. And the top spotlight is used to illuminate.
3D design picture
Let’s view this cosmetics kiosk clearly in the picture. And then you can contact us and build your own unique kiosk.
Description of the cosmetic kiosk
The main color is pink with a black frame, which makes the cosmetic kiosk look creative and cute. The pink color is related to young and good spirits. There are public-facing stickers on the counter, which is like telling customers that they can buy all the cosmetics and skin care products they need in your shop at a reasonable price. From the back wall, we can see the target consumer is a young girl and even students. They pursue individuality and innovation, so you should change the posters to keep fresh.
How to make the mall kiosk unique?
- Confirm the kiosk layout and decoration. You should first sign off with the mall manager and rent a location. It’s better to know the decoration requirements. That helps you get a quick approval
- Tell the designer about your kiosk requirements. Including size, dimension, layout, color, etc. If you have new ideas, they can also help you add to the design
- Create a 3D design model according to your needs. The first drawing needs about 3 business days. The designer team first met to discuss how to design according to requirements will be better. They will synthesize the ideas of all designers to make it.
- Check the kiosk design carefully. You should check the first drawing to see if it’s meet your demand. If you think has to make small changes to make it better, we can help you modify it soon. When you like it, we can move to the next step.
- Confirm kiosk design. What you agree with is the final design. We should also make a construction drawing for your confirmation. The details involved in that drawing, such as size, electronic plan, separate counter plan, material details, craft, etc.
- Produce the cosmetic kiosk according to the drawing. We should take photos to show you. So you can see how the kiosk looks like in real life.