How To Make The Mall Kiosk
In recent years, more and more people have begun to do business in shopping malls. They sell jewelry, mobile phones, cosmetics, fast food, etc. So when we go the shopping mall, we can see all kinds of showcases. If you want to start a business in a mall, you first need to have a mall showcase. How to make the mall kiosk? Many people choose to customize an exclusive and special mall showcase.
Why don’t some people buy ready-made showcases? Customized showcases have many benefits. Firstly, customization is tailor-made for you. According to your size, make reasonable and effective use of every space for you. Make the best use of space. And you can choose your favorite showcase shape, color, logo, etc. It is very personal. Secondly, the cost of customized showcase is low. It can reduce your expenses. Also you can choose your favorite showcase at home. This saves time and effort. The last and most important thing is that customized showcases can better highlight product advantages. And promote product concepts. Also attract more customers for you. So customization is very practical and popular. You can choose a reliable supplier to design and customize a mall kiosk for you.
Here is a mobile phone showcase we custom for French customer
This mobile phone kiosk size is 700x450x2000mm, and the color is white, black and yellow. The kiosk material is MDF with baking paint，tempered glass, acrylic logo and stainless steel. Above it is a four-layer display shelf for mobile phone.
Mall Kiosk Order Process
- Please freely contact our sales to discuss your specific requirements of the mall showcase. Including the size, style, logo, color, etc.
- Our design team will create and modify a design on the basis of your personal demands.
- Confirm the whole design, you can submit it to the mall for review.
- Sent 50% as production deposit.
- We build the mall showcase according to the approved design.
- We will pack the mall showcase. And you arrange the balance.
- Arrange shipping for you. And provide technical guidance.