Cosmetics have become a necessity in women’s lives. In shopping malls you will see a lot of cosmetic display kiosks. How to make your cabinets look very attractive is very important. Your kiosk is the first thing people see when they walk by, so it has to be very unique.
What I want to share today is a very stylish cosmetic display booth. It is mainly used to display L’Oreal’s cosmetics. It is an open style. There is a reception desk in the front and a high stand in the middle. There have advertiisng light boxes, logo and little display shelves on this stand. The back side are 3 display stands, the top is glass case to display cosmetic samples, bottom bases have storage cabinets inside. The bottom has a thick floor. This kiosk is very suitable for trade show and advertising. This kiosk looks very simple, but it also very functional.
Detailed info about this cosmetic display booth
Size: 4m by 2.4m
Color: black and white color
Materials used: high density MDF wood with white and black paint finish, golden stainless steel frames
Accessories included: white led light strip, acrylic logo letters
Glass: 8mm tempered glass
Production time: 18-22 work days after order confirmed
Usage: this kiosk mainly used to display and sell cosmetic, makeup products
What preparations should you do before opening a cosmetic display cabinet?
- First you have to find a good place in the mall. On the first floor of the shopping mall, there is a relatively large flow of people near the entrance and elevator.
- Check if there are any big brand cosmetics stores and kiosks nearby. It’s best to choose a place far away from them.
- You need to find a professional designer to help you design this kiosk. You can tell the designer your requirements, including size, color, style and layout.
- You have to send professional design drawings and detailed drawings to the mall for review.
- You need to find a professional company to help you produce this cabinet.